Friday, January 9, 2015

State Volleyball

I almost forgot about this day....

One of my cousins on the Moroney Side plays volleyball for West Delaware...she is the setter and really good!  They made it to State and one their 1st match so Dad, Kreighton, and I decided to make the trip to CR to cheer them on.  It was awesome to say the least....West Delaware is awesome and Carlee is a fantastic setter! I think if we would have played them back when I was in high school they would have beat us 25-0.   And Kreighton loved it....she was one of the loudest cheerers and I am pretty sure she might have gotten shushed by the lady in front of us!

Kreighton watching closely!

She was excited that Kristi (Carlee's mom) gave her a ralley towel!



Grandpa Craig and Kreighton

It was such a fun and exciting atmosphere!




Kreighton and Mom!


It was a great day....and West Delaware won!  They made it to the championship game Dad, My Aunt Cindy, and myself went back to watch and they played hard but lost to a really tough team!  

No comments:

Post a Comment