Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Levi Over to Play!

Today Levi Hogan came over to play....Kael and Levi are only about 10 days apart and Sara and I usually meet up in Aurora about 2-3 days a week....but since my surgery I have not been going as much or at all!
And Kael has been missing his buddy Levi so he came over today for a play date!  I surprised Kael when I picked him up from preschool and told him Levi was coming over....he was pretty excited!  Sara and I always say that really do kind of treat each other like brothers....they can be best of buddies but they can get mad at each other as well....but forget about it as soon as they do!  I am very curious to see how school goes when they start!

The played well and I was a little surprised at some of the things they did play....I figured it would be all farming and super heroes....which they played some of that but also....


Broke out some board games!

"Pop the Pig"

Kael refused to look at the camera!

Snuggled in the chair and read books!

They were giggling so hard!


Kind of looking!


 And then they were quiet in Kreighton's room....and I thought for sure Kael found a marker and was marking all over Kreighton's room....but I was very surprised to see them having a tea party????

They loved it!

Pink room and tea party....

All smiles!

Then putting together a puzzle!

Which they did all by themselves!


No comments:

Post a Comment