Sunday, January 4, 2015

The Wedding

We all know which one I am talking about.....Shannon and Brad's!!!!!!

Rehersal....all lined up!

Happy Will

I got to sit next to Shannon which was nice....but I knew that would never fly with Kael....he would want to be up on the alter with is Mama!

Rehersal Dinner at Wolfeys

2 of the Maids!

Sissy got the boys new toys!

The night before the big day!


Ahhhhh....the day is here!

Kreighton asked to have her hair done just like mine!
It was so fun to get my make-up done and my hair up...on my wedding day Allison did my make-up for me!

Selfie!

Excited Girl!

Happy Girls....the wedding is over....time to party!

Kreighton and her God-Mother Angie

At the bar Kyle and Sissy!

Kreighton and Mommy!

On the bus!

Katie and Bridget!


Some of the professional ones!

These kids did great!

And Kael was supposed to walk down with Nolan.....
Kael walked down the aisle and then Fred took him out...just as I figured...he wanted to be with his Mom on the alter...he made sure everyone knew he did not want to leave "Don't take me out"

But that did not happen....

Moroney Family!

Just a sibling picture

Sissy and miniature brides

Sissy and her little Men

The Moroney Family

Beautiful Shannon and Brad

My beautiful Sisters Sisters!
The Perrys!
And I love this Picture of all of us!

My Cute Hubby!

My blog kept changing the order of these pictures....I tried to change them back but it kept annoying me.!

It was a fun/crazy/whirlwind year/week/day!  WE all had so much fun...and on the bus Will started that it was the "Best day of his Life"  
Everything was perfect....and the things that were not no one knew...that is the greatest thing about a wedding!  I think it is safe to stay everyone there had a good time!  

1 comment:

  1. SO good!!! Love this last pic of you & Fred! Professional pics were amazing, love the one of Kael walking down the aisle :)

    ReplyDelete