Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Pictures from Our Week!

Last week was nothing too exciting....but since I am really trying to keep my blog updated I thought I would share some pictures!

Ryan and the Girls came over for supper.....the kids love having Kading to play with and Kreighton loved mothering Reagan!

Here is my little popstar Kyle!  I am sure one day he will appreciate these pics!

And then there is Kael....mittens, boots, and no pants and maybe no underwear :)

These 2! 

Kael was lucky to be here when our new tractor arrived home!

Daddy and Grandpa Glen were at a meeting....thank goodness Kael and Grandpa Craig were here to help get the  job done!


Testing out the new tractor!

Kyle woke up with a swollen gland again....so we went to the dr to make sure he was ok to go to Minnesota....he decided to try to find his inner Turtle Power...I guess the Rat does this on the movie?????

No comments:

Post a Comment